Leader of the Opposition, Dr Peter Phillips, announced a new Shadow Cabinet this morning.
The body is a mix of old and new faces.
New additions to the Shadow Cabinet include Fitz Jackson who will take on the responsibility for National Security, Dr Angela Brown Burke who will shadow Local Government, Lisa Hanna who will speak on Foreign Affairs and Foreign Trade and Damion Crawford, who will be the spokesman for Youth and Culture.
Phillips has given up the shadow portfolio of finance, which will now be handled by Senator Mark Golding.
He said he went for a mix of youth and experience in the composition of the Shadow Cabinet.
Phillips expressed confidence in the team as he said the opposition is preparing itself for government.
FULL LIST: PNP Shadow Cabinet
1) Peter Phillips – Leader of the Opposition
2) Mark Golding – Finance and Planning
3) Fitz Jackson – National Security
4) Peter Bunting – Industry Investment and Competitiveness
5) Philip Paulwell – Mining and Energy
6) Dr Fenton Ferguson – Agriculture and Rural Development
7) Dr Wykeham McNeill – Tourism and Entertainment
8) Horace Dalley – Labour and Welfare
9) Lisa Hanna – Foreign Affairs and Foreign Trade
10) Julian Robinson – Science and Technology
11) Mikael Phillips/Richard Azan – Transport and Works
12) Morais Guy – Housing
13) Ian Hayles – Water and Climate Change
14) Rev Ronald Thwaites – Education and Training
15) Angela Brown-Burke – Local Government
16) Noel Arscott – Community Development and Social Transformation
17) Dr Dayton Campbell – Health
18) Damion Crawford – Youth and Culture
19) Donna Scott Mottley – Justice